|Published:||Jan 03, 2013 6:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2013 6:33 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- On November 26, 2007 investigators say five intruders, all from Lee County, broke into Sean Taylor's Palmetto Bay home. One of them fired a handgun twice. A bullet hit Taylor. He died a day later.
Hunte wrote an apology that was published in the Washington Times He said, "Even though I didn't pull the trigger I still have to take responsibility for my actions. period."
"Back then I was just existing...I was living the fast life, chasing fast money, doing things my way which would be the wrong way in the end."
Four other defendents in the murder: Timmy Lee Brown, Eric Rivera, Charles Wardlow and Jason Scott Mitchell are all waiting trial for Taylor's murder.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January