|Published:||Jan 03, 2013 12:37 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2013 4:54 PM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- FHP is investigating a two-vehicle accident that happened at the intersection of N. Cleveland Ave. and Pine Island Rd., just before noon today.
Authorities say 66-year-old Linda Jean Toole was transported to Lee Memorial Hospitol in critical condition.
According to the crash report, Toole turned her Toyota Prius in front of 21-year-old Jason Lee Walters, violating his right of way.
Walters sustained only minor injuries.
The front of Walters' Ford F-350 collided into the right side of Toole's Prius.
The roadway and intersection was partially blocked for about one hour afterward.
All charges are pending further investigation.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- South Fla. Water Management District chief resigns
- Melbourne Beach mayor steps down amid tension
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Homes next to Seffner sinkhole to be demolished