|Published:||Jan 03, 2013 10:44 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2013 10:44 AM EST|
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol says the body of another person has been found in a South Florida lake where a sports utility vehicle landed following a crash on Interstate 95.
Troopers say the body was found Thursday morning after authorities realized another person was missing from the SUV. Two of the three people pulled from the vehicle late Wednesday died and the other is in critical condition at a hospital.
Authorities say one of the women pulled from the vehicle was in cardiac arrest but was resuscitated by rescuers before being transported to the hospital.
It was not immediately clear what caused the crash, which involved three vehicles. The SUV plowed through a fence and plunged into the lake.
FHP has not released the identities of the victims
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fire Dept: Barricaded man couldn't have survived fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest