COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A 23-year-old inmate at the Naples Jail is facing battery charges after allegedly putting Nair on a cellmate's face.
Brantley Holliday is accused of putting the hair removing gel on his cellmate's face while he was sleeping on December 21. The 23-year-old victim told officers Holliday had been harassing him for some time. The victim said he was able to clean off the Nair before any hair was removed, but that his eye was irritated in the process.
Security footage showed Holliday wiping a towel on the victim's face, with the victim getting up from his bunk a short time later and heading into the inmate shower area. The video was consistant with the victim's statements.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.