|Published:||Jan 02, 2013 2:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 02, 2013 5:22 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- A vehicle crashed into a house, located at 206 McDill Drive, at 1:45 p.m. on Wednesday.
No one was inside at the time, but hazmat responded to the scene.
A 91-year-old man crashed through the home, but he was not injured. Orra Tiffany, of Bumford Avenue in North Port said he blacked out, drove through the garage door and into the house coming to rest in the laundry room.
Deputies said the vehicle was not towed out of the garage as that part of the house was deemed unsafe by the Charlotte County Building Inspector.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids