|Published:||Jan 02, 2013 2:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 02, 2013 5:22 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- A vehicle crashed into a house, located at 206 McDill Drive, at 1:45 p.m. on Wednesday.
No one was inside at the time, but hazmat responded to the scene.
A 91-year-old man crashed through the home, but he was not injured. Orra Tiffany, of Bumford Avenue in North Port said he blacked out, drove through the garage door and into the house coming to rest in the laundry room.
Deputies said the vehicle was not towed out of the garage as that part of the house was deemed unsafe by the Charlotte County Building Inspector.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill