|Published:||Jan 01, 2013 12:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 01, 2013 12:13 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A driver is forced to swim to safety-- after losing control on Interstate-75 near Palm Beach Boulevard.
Investigators tell us the driver plowed through a chain link fence and then crashed into a ditch filled with water. The tail lights of the Honda Civic could be seen right above the water line.
There's no word if the driver was hurt... or what caused the crash.
- Builders Care gives Fort Myers man new home for Christmas
- Corkscrew Road back open after early morning crash
- Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, share views on Rep. Trey Radel
- New South American Exhibit Opening at Naples Zoo
- Woman charged with murder in 3-year-old's death
- Winning bid tops $100,000 for Zimmerman flag art
- Louisiana man dies after boat capsizes off Fla.
- Car hits pedestrian on Martin Luther King Blvd.