FORT MYERS, Fla.- A driver is forced to swim to safety-- after losing control on Interstate-75 near Palm Beach Boulevard.
Investigators tell us the driver plowed through a chain link fence and then crashed into a ditch filled with water. The tail lights of the Honda Civic could be seen right above the water line.
There's no word if the driver was hurt... or what caused the crash.
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America
- Venturi, US Open champion and CBS analyst, dies
- FMPD forced to pay back overtime
- Record tourist season adds 1,700 hospitality jobs in Collier
- Naples tops 'Healthy Living' poll
- Fl construction adds jobs