|Published:||Jan 01, 2013 4:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 02, 2013 7:54 PM EST|
FORT MYERS-Fla.- Mazil Morales was born at 1:32 am. She is 7 pounds, 15 ounces and 20 inches.
"It was very exciting," said first-time mom Cynthia Morales.
Cynthia and her husband, Samuel, spent New Year's Eve at Gulf Coast Medical Center. The 19- year old was in labor for 20 hours.
"It is crazy because that was my first due date, but they changed it to Dec. 28th so I thought she was going to be born on the 28th but this is even better."
Samuel Morales said, "It is a miracle. There is no better feeling."
Mom and baby are expected to go home tomorrow.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel