|Published:||Dec 30, 2012 9:32 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 30, 2012 10:53 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - If you are still looking for New Year's Eve plans, you may want to head to downtown Fort Myers for the downtown countdown celebration.
The River District Alliance is hosting the big party, expecting to attract 20,000 people to downtown Fort Myers to ring in 2013.
The celebration runs from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. on New Year's Eve. General admission is free, but preferred seating ticket packages are available.
There will be 11 musical acts across five stages, along with a kids zone, beer garden and of course the traditional ball drop and fireworks.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Dr. Burke giving last speech before retirement