|Published:||Dec 29, 2012 1:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 29, 2012 8:27 AM EST|
Punta Gorda, FLA. - Allegiant flight 959, en-route from South Bend, Ind. to Punta Gorda, Fla. arrived safely around 4 a.m. Saturday, after it made an emergency landing at Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA). Pilots spotted a fire indicator light from the cargo hold area. An inspection later determined there was no fire on board.
The aircraft landed at FWA at approximately 1:24 pm local time, and all passengers and crew were safely evacuated from the aircraft via the emergency slides. Reports indicate that there were no injuries.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- School bus hits bicyclist on Pine Island Rd.