|Published:||Dec 27, 2012 11:32 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 27, 2012 5:43 PM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is searching for three male suspects who stole multiple firearms from a North Fort Myers home.
Deputies were called to the home on Gardenia Circle East on Friday at 12:30 p.m. The victim informed them that three unknown suspects made an unauthorized entry into the home, while the victim was not at home. Once inside the residence, the suspects stole multiple firearms that were secured in the home.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office needs help in identifying these perpetrators. The suspects are described as three males who were seen in a dark colored four door Toyota Camry.
If you can identify these suspects or know anything about this grand theft, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Motorcycle crash blocks Nelson Rd. at Tropicana Pkwy.
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore