|Published:||Dec 26, 2012 11:09 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 26, 2012 4:55 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A tractor trailer flipped over and shut down part of I-75 at 3:15 a.m. on Wednesday. Southbound lanes were closed to traffic, but all lanes are back open.
The tractor trailer remains in the median.
A 2006 Nissan, driven by 29-year-old Allen Roelof, drifted into the path of the semi, driven by 42-year-old Anthony Santos. As a result, the left front of the semi struck the rear of the Nissan. The semi veered off the roadway and struck the median guardrail.
No one was injured.
Roelof was arrested for DUI.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations