|Published:||Dec 26, 2012 11:09 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 26, 2012 4:55 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A tractor trailer flipped over and shut down part of I-75 at 3:15 a.m. on Wednesday. Southbound lanes were closed to traffic, but all lanes are back open.
The tractor trailer remains in the median.
A 2006 Nissan, driven by 29-year-old Allen Roelof, drifted into the path of the semi, driven by 42-year-old Anthony Santos. As a result, the left front of the semi struck the rear of the Nissan. The semi veered off the roadway and struck the median guardrail.
No one was injured.
Roelof was arrested for DUI.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis