|Published:||Dec 24, 2012 12:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 24, 2012 1:01 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Part of Fort Myers is now decorated to celebrate Christmas Eve.
For 15 years, people in a neighborhood along McGregor Boulevard have put out luminaries lining their streets with about 2,500 lights.
The luminaries will be lit at sundown on Mcgregor, from Twin Palms to Logan and all the streets leading up to the river.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend