|Published:||Dec 24, 2012 12:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 24, 2012 1:01 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Part of Fort Myers is now decorated to celebrate Christmas Eve.
For 15 years, people in a neighborhood along McGregor Boulevard have put out luminaries lining their streets with about 2,500 lights.
The luminaries will be lit at sundown on Mcgregor, from Twin Palms to Logan and all the streets leading up to the river.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral