|Published:||Dec 24, 2012 12:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 24, 2012 1:01 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Part of Fort Myers is now decorated to celebrate Christmas Eve.
For 15 years, people in a neighborhood along McGregor Boulevard have put out luminaries lining their streets with about 2,500 lights.
The luminaries will be lit at sundown on Mcgregor, from Twin Palms to Logan and all the streets leading up to the river.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School