|Published:||Dec 24, 2012 10:57 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 24, 2012 12:54 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- An overnight fire in Cape Coral has been ruled accidental. It happened just after midnight in the 3000 block of SW 5th Place.
The fire started in the garage. Damage is estimated at $20,000.
Everyone inside made it out safely, and they're still able to live in the home.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting