|Published:||Dec 23, 2012 9:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 23, 2012 9:04 PM EST|
BRANDON, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say an argument at a Tampa Bay-area bar over a woman's lost purse led to a shooting that left one man dead and two others injured.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says the purse belonged to the girlfriend of Louis Kuilan-Maysonet.
Authorities say the argument early Saturday continued outside the Boomerang Martini Bar in Brandon, where Kuilan-Maysonet shot another man several times. Meanwhile, a security guard saw the shooting and fired his own gun several times, shooting Kuilan-Maysonet.
The sheriff's office says a third bar patron who had nothing to do with either confrontation was shot in the leg. It was unclear who shot him.
Kuilan-Maysonet died at a hospital. The two other men were hospitalized.
Authorities say the security guard had a valid concealed weapons permit.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years