|Published:||Dec 23, 2012 9:20 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 23, 2012 9:20 AM EST|
BRANDON, Fla. (AP) -Authorities say an argument at a Tampa Bay-area bar over a woman's lost purse led to a shooting that left one man dead and two others injured.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says the purse belonged to the girlfriend of Louis Kuilan-Maysonet.
Authorities say the argument early Saturday continued outside the Boomerang Martini Bar in Brandon, where Kuilan-Maysonet shot another man several times. Meanwhile, a security guard saw the shooting and fired his own gun several times, shooting Kuilan-Maysonet.
The sheriff's office says a third bar patron who had nothing to do with either confrontation was shot in the leg. It was unclear who shot him.
Kuilan-Maysonet died at a hospital. The two other men were hospitalized.
Authorities say the security guard had a valid concealed weapons permit.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling