|Published:||Dec 23, 2012 3:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 23, 2012 3:52 PM EST|
Due to a low pressure drop issue at our South Station, Ft Myers Beach Public Works is issuing a precautionary boil water notice for the south end of Estero island starting at 6640/6645 Estero Blvd. This includes all of Fairview Isles and Albatross, Fairview blvd, Clearview blvd, Sunview blvd, Palmview blvd and Bayview blvd. and extends to the south end of the Island. This includes the bay and gulf side of the Island.
Therefore, as a precaution, we advise that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes be boiled. A rolling boil of one minute is sufficient. As an alternative, bottled water may be used.
This "precautionary boil water notice" will be in effect until the problem has been corrected and a bacteriological survey shows the water is safe to drink.
If you have any questions, you may contact Beach Water at (239) 463-9914.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays