|Published:||Dec 23, 2012 3:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 23, 2012 3:52 PM EST|
Due to a low pressure drop issue at our South Station, Ft Myers Beach Public Works is issuing a precautionary boil water notice for the south end of Estero island starting at 6640/6645 Estero Blvd. This includes all of Fairview Isles and Albatross, Fairview blvd, Clearview blvd, Sunview blvd, Palmview blvd and Bayview blvd. and extends to the south end of the Island. This includes the bay and gulf side of the Island.
Therefore, as a precaution, we advise that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes be boiled. A rolling boil of one minute is sufficient. As an alternative, bottled water may be used.
This "precautionary boil water notice" will be in effect until the problem has been corrected and a bacteriological survey shows the water is safe to drink.
If you have any questions, you may contact Beach Water at (239) 463-9914.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron