|Published:||Dec 23, 2012 9:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 23, 2012 9:06 PM EST|
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say two customers at a South Florida grocery store were shot and killed by two masked men with semi-automatic handguns.
Delray Beach Police say two men with bandanas over their faces opened fire early Sunday inside Community Market. Two customers were hit.
According to police, the men then demanded cash from the register and then fled the store. It wasn't immediately clear how much money they took.
Police say one customer died at the scene and the other died at a hospital. Neither victim has been identified.
Officer Jeffrey Messer tells the Sun Sentinel that the robbery is similar to one that took place two blocks away on Saturday.
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- SWFL residents join in March Against Monsanto
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- 90 acre brush fire in Charlotte County
- Immokalee man bites another mans ear off
- FWC hits water during 'Busiest Boating Weekend'