|Published:||Dec 21, 2012 3:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 21, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - Santa Clause skipped the chimney this morning. Instead choosing to deliver holiday cheer from the windows of NCH North Hospital in Naples.
"We're giving everybody a good show and cleaning the windows in the process," said Nathan Starkweather.
Including surprising three year old Jackson Burskey and his family. Jackson has been at the hospital since yesterday.
"Jackson started to have a little bit of neck stiffness so we were really worried what that could be and fevers so we came to the emergency room here," said Nicole Burskey.
His mother, Nicole, hopes he'll be out before the holiday. But she said the staff and those clever window washers are making it feel like Christmas inside his room.
"He's not in the best of moods so something like that if it can brighten his spirits it's great," said Burskey.
"Everybody needs a smile on their face whether its a little kid or just a staff working, long as we can make someone smile, bring some cheer," said Starkweather.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida