|Published:||Dec 21, 2012 3:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 21, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - Santa Clause skipped the chimney this morning. Instead choosing to deliver holiday cheer from the windows of NCH North Hospital in Naples.
"We're giving everybody a good show and cleaning the windows in the process," said Nathan Starkweather.
Including surprising three year old Jackson Burskey and his family. Jackson has been at the hospital since yesterday.
"Jackson started to have a little bit of neck stiffness so we were really worried what that could be and fevers so we came to the emergency room here," said Nicole Burskey.
His mother, Nicole, hopes he'll be out before the holiday. But she said the staff and those clever window washers are making it feel like Christmas inside his room.
"He's not in the best of moods so something like that if it can brighten his spirits it's great," said Burskey.
"Everybody needs a smile on their face whether its a little kid or just a staff working, long as we can make someone smile, bring some cheer," said Starkweather.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Investigators look for answers in fatal Gateway standoff
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students