|Published:||Dec 21, 2012 4:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 24, 2012 2:36 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office has safely located 49-year-old Gillian Annette Carney.
Carney sent an electronic message around 1:00 p.m. on Thursday and had not been heard from since. She was reported missing by a concerned friend at 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks