|Published:||Dec 21, 2012 10:18 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 21, 2012 10:18 AM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Street Crimes Unit deputies arrested a Port Charlotte man Thursday at his home that was wanted for Trafficking in Percocet, a schedule IV narcotic. Jason Michael Marrone, 32, of 3133 Crestwood Drive, was arrested. This is his 16th booking into the Charlotte County Jail; he is also aconvicted felon.
Undercover Narcotics detectives purchased Percocet from Marrone in his home onSep. 19. On Thursday at 10:00 a.m. SCU deputies arrested Marrone’s and transported him to the Charlotte County Jail. He was asked at the jail if he had any drugs or contraband on his person and he advised he did not. Upon entry into the jail, a search locatedAlprazolam, a schedule IV narcotic, in his left pants pocket.
Maroone was charged with Trafficking in Percocet, Possession of Percocet, Possession of Alprazolam, and Introduction of Contraband into the County Jail. He remains in jail on $32,500 bond. Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP