|Published:||Dec 20, 2012 11:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 21, 2012 11:41 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A message of support written in Christmas lights! A Fort Myers women felt so strongly about the Sandy Hook shooting, she designed a special light display in her front yard.
The lights say "Pray for Newtown". Debbie Dailey says, "I just could not stand it when I read it and I know what it is like to lose someone at Christmas time. I lost my brother. This is my way of remembering him to make Christmas a happy time."
If you would like to check out the light display for yourself, Dailey's house is located on Lorraine Drive. That's off of Orange River Boulevard.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday