|Published:||Dec 19, 2012 11:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 19, 2012 11:42 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- Tourists will have a new, one-of-a-kind place to stay the next time they visit Naples.
Wink News got a sneak peak at the $20-million expansion project at the Inn on Fifth. The hotel will now offer 32 club level suites to guests wanting to stay in the heart of Downtown Naples.
The rooms start at $700 a night and run up to $2,800 a night for the Presidential Suite.
"To have such a superior project like this on 5th Avenue, on our Main Street, elevates the whole community. And it's not just 5th Avenue that's been watching it, it's been Naples, this is a big story and this is a big deal for Naples, FL," said Cathy Christopher, Director of Sales and Marketing for Inn on Fifth.
The new suites officially open Friday.
There is also commercial space underneath the suites. Chase Bank and Boston Proper, a branch of Chico's, will open in February.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41