|Published:||Dec 19, 2012 11:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 19, 2012 11:42 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- Tourists will have a new, one-of-a-kind place to stay the next time they visit Naples.
Wink News got a sneak peak at the $20-million expansion project at the Inn on Fifth. The hotel will now offer 32 club level suites to guests wanting to stay in the heart of Downtown Naples.
The rooms start at $700 a night and run up to $2,800 a night for the Presidential Suite.
"To have such a superior project like this on 5th Avenue, on our Main Street, elevates the whole community. And it's not just 5th Avenue that's been watching it, it's been Naples, this is a big story and this is a big deal for Naples, FL," said Cathy Christopher, Director of Sales and Marketing for Inn on Fifth.
The new suites officially open Friday.
There is also commercial space underneath the suites. Chase Bank and Boston Proper, a branch of Chico's, will open in February.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County