|Published:||Dec 18, 2012 4:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 18, 2012 5:27 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office investigated a report of a suspicious package at U.S. 41 and Constitution Blvd. Tuesday afternoon. They determined the package was not a threat.
An employee of the Days Inn called authorities about the package at 1:30 p.m.
The Days Inn was evacuated while deputies worked.
(Photos courtesy of Dawn Peterson)
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration