|Published:||Dec 18, 2012 4:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 18, 2012 5:27 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office investigated a report of a suspicious package at U.S. 41 and Constitution Blvd. Tuesday afternoon. They determined the package was not a threat.
An employee of the Days Inn called authorities about the package at 1:30 p.m.
The Days Inn was evacuated while deputies worked.
(Photos courtesy of Dawn Peterson)
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound