|Published:||Dec 17, 2012 4:41 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 17, 2012 11:40 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's detectives hope someone out there might have information on an armed home invasion robbery that occurred overnight in Fort Myers.
On Monday just before 3:00 a.m., deputies received a call in reference to an armed home invasion robbery at 648 Astarias Circle. It was determined that two or more males pried open the front door to the residence. Once inside, the suspects blindfolded the female victim and tied her up with duct tape.
One of the suspects demanded money, gold and jewelry from the female victim. One of the suspects threatened to take the victim to a bank ATM to retrieve money. The suspects continued ransacking the residence, removing two large TV's, a laptop and jewelry. The suspects then stole and fled in the victim's 4 door, light blue BMW 323I (323-followed by the letter "I".) Deputies discovered a firearm on the victim's TV stand. The victim advised the firearm was not hers.
Because she was blindfolded, the victim cannot give a description of the suspects or say with certainty how many there were.
If you know anything about this armed home invasion robbery, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org via text to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD or through the TipSubmit app on any Smart phone.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday