|Published:||Dec 17, 2012 6:40 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 17, 2012 6:40 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral family is using their Christmas light display to raise money and food for the Cape Coral Caring Center.
Gene and Casey Baggett, a father and son duo, decorated their home on 920 S.W. 4th Ave and are collecting donations at drop boxes at the front of the property.
Between the Baggett family's lights, and neighbors' light displays, hundreds have stopped by to take in the holiday sights on the block.
For more on the Cape Coral Caring Center, visit the website.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend