|Published:||Dec 15, 2012 7:28 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 15, 2012 7:45 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- Every year, The Salvation Army of Lee, Hendry, and Glades puts on a Christmas Cheer program, a Toy Distribution program. A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held this Saturday at 8:45 am. Parents will be picking up toys for their kids and a food bag for Christmas dinner. Allen Park Elementary School will be honored for their red kettle drive success; they raised more than $1,500, an average gift of $1 per student!
There is a continued need for toys. If you'd like to help, visit the link below.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers