|Published:||Dec 14, 2012 1:42 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 14, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida's Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care (PPEC) unit enjoyed a special Winter Festival Friday.
Santa dropped by to hand out donated gifts from the HealthPark Care & Rehabilitation Center staff, Hadinger's Carpet and the Beta Sigma Phi Sorority.
This year, Whispering Pines Clydesdales once again treated parents and children to horse-drawn carriage rides.
The PPEC unit is a place for children who require ongoing care and therapy services during the day.
The unit is always accepting donations of all kinds. For more on how to help, contact the PPEC at (239) 343-6590.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating