|Published:||Dec 13, 2012 11:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 13, 2012 11:25 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.-A proposed ordinance that would have shut down mobile food trucks in Bonita Springs will be rewritten.
Wink News spoke with a hot dog vendor who worried the ordinance would put him out of business.
On Thursday, city leaders considered the plan and determined it was too restrictive for any development downtown. The city plans to rework the ordinance and present it again in the future.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks