|Published:||Dec 13, 2012 11:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 13, 2012 11:25 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.-A proposed ordinance that would have shut down mobile food trucks in Bonita Springs will be rewritten.
Wink News spoke with a hot dog vendor who worried the ordinance would put him out of business.
On Thursday, city leaders considered the plan and determined it was too restrictive for any development downtown. The city plans to rework the ordinance and present it again in the future.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before