|Published:||Dec 13, 2012 11:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 13, 2012 11:25 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.-A proposed ordinance that would have shut down mobile food trucks in Bonita Springs will be rewritten.
Wink News spoke with a hot dog vendor who worried the ordinance would put him out of business.
On Thursday, city leaders considered the plan and determined it was too restrictive for any development downtown. The city plans to rework the ordinance and present it again in the future.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays