|Published:||Dec 12, 2012 11:37 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 12, 2012 11:37 AM EST|
HOLLY HILL, Fla. (AP) - Police in central Florida say a man fatally shot his roommate during an argument over how to prepare pork chops.
Holly Hill Police Chief Mark Barker told the Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/SbDaVi ) the shooting happened about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Barker says another roommate called 911 and 55-year-old Thomas Matthew Hahn confessed to responding officers.
Barker says the roommate was shot twice in the head. His name has not been released.
Hahn told officers that his roommate had come home drunk and the two began arguing about dinner. He says they've argued in the past, with the arguments often becoming physical.
Hahn was charged with second-degree murder and is being held without bond at the jail.
Information from: Daytona Beach (Fla.) News-Journal, http://www.news-journalonline.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space