|Published:||Dec 12, 2012 8:41 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 12, 2012 8:47 AM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - For the 26th year in a row, the Flesher Farm in Bonita Springs is pulling out all the stops for its Christmas light display.
It took 3 months to decorate the farm, but this year there are more lights than ever. The Flesher family estimates they have nearly 3 million bulbs on display.
Through January 1st, families can come and tour the property, located at 27865 Bonita Grande Dr.
Times to visit are as follows:
-Sunday-Thursday, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
-Friday & Saturday, 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Kids can also come meet Santa December 17-23, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., take some pictures and go for a sled ride.
Horse rides are also on the calendar December 26-31, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Admission and parking are free, but donations are being accepted for 2 Southwest Florida residents undergoing medical treatment for serious illnesses.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies