|Published:||Dec 12, 2012 10:38 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 12, 2012 10:38 AM EST|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Palm Beach County officials are expecting dozens of couples to take advantage of the oddity of the 12-12-12 date to tie the knot.
County clerk of court Sharon Bock will preside over numerous nuptials Wednesday, including a 12:12 p.m. ceremony.
Though 12-12-12 doesn't appear to have the cache of 11-11-11, which sent droves of couples down the aisle, similar events are happening around the country.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk