|Published:||Dec 11, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 11, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-Wink News has learned that former Lee County Commissioner Charlie Bigelow has died.
Lee County Commissioner Frank Mann confirms Bigelow died at his home around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. He tells Wink News that Bigelow suffered from congestive heart failure.
Bigelow was the father of Brian Bigelow whose term on the Lee County commission ended weeks ago.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Communications satellite launched into space