|Published:||Dec 11, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 11, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-Wink News has learned that former Lee County Commissioner Charlie Bigelow has died.
Lee County Commissioner Frank Mann confirms Bigelow died at his home around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. He tells Wink News that Bigelow suffered from congestive heart failure.
Bigelow was the father of Brian Bigelow whose term on the Lee County commission ended weeks ago.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time