|Published:||Dec 11, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 11, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-Wink News has learned that former Lee County Commissioner Charlie Bigelow has died.
Lee County Commissioner Frank Mann confirms Bigelow died at his home around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. He tells Wink News that Bigelow suffered from congestive heart failure.
Bigelow was the father of Brian Bigelow whose term on the Lee County commission ended weeks ago.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community