|Published:||Dec 11, 2012 11:10 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 11, 2012 11:10 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Tramaine Bailem was sentenced to life in prison on Tuesday morning, for the 2011 murder of Johnny Jackson.
Bailem was also sentenced to 15 years in prison for posession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
The fatal shooting happened at the Palmetto Court Housing Complex in february of 2011. Bailem and Jackson were involved in a verbal dispute that escalated and led to the shooting.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption