|Published:||Dec 11, 2012 11:10 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 11, 2012 11:10 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Tramaine Bailem was sentenced to life in prison on Tuesday morning, for the 2011 murder of Johnny Jackson.
Bailem was also sentenced to 15 years in prison for posession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
The fatal shooting happened at the Palmetto Court Housing Complex in february of 2011. Bailem and Jackson were involved in a verbal dispute that escalated and led to the shooting.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples