|Published:||Dec 11, 2012 6:47 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 11, 2012 10:13 AM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - One winner of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $206,096.68, the Florida Lottery said Tuesday.
The winning ticket was bought in Fort Myers, lottery officials said.
The 319 tickets matching four numbers won $104 each. Another 8,816 tickets matching three numbers won $10.50 each, and 88,747 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Monday night were 02-12-24-28-34.
The ticket was sold at Sweetbay 10580 Colonial Boulevard, Fort Myers
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Winter weather causes delays, cancellations at RSW
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner