|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 10:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 11:14 PM EST|
APOPKA, Fla.- Weather offices are reporting a water spout that dropped from the sky over Lake Apopka Monday afternoon.
Tornado watches were in effect in Central Florida for a couple hours today. This water spout was the only activity detected in that area.
No one was hurt and there were no reports of damage.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges