|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 10:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 11:14 PM EST|
APOPKA, Fla.- Weather offices are reporting a water spout that dropped from the sky over Lake Apopka Monday afternoon.
Tornado watches were in effect in Central Florida for a couple hours today. This water spout was the only activity detected in that area.
No one was hurt and there were no reports of damage.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified