|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 10:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 11:14 PM EST|
APOPKA, Fla.- Weather offices are reporting a water spout that dropped from the sky over Lake Apopka Monday afternoon.
Tornado watches were in effect in Central Florida for a couple hours today. This water spout was the only activity detected in that area.
No one was hurt and there were no reports of damage.
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Disabled kids in nursing homes suit consolidated