|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 10:17 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 11:48 AM EST|
MARCO ISLAND, Fla. - A Marco Island man was arrested after police say he drunkenly disrupted a beach wedding.
Police were called to the Marco Island Marriott Resort for a disturbance Friday night. Guests told police that Bradley Stiner was yelling profanities during the ceremony, and saying, "hey tourists, get off my beach, I'm local!"
At one point, the report says 22-year-old Stiner was throwing full beer cans, hitting guests and even the Best Man.
Police say Stiner shouted about being a veteran and insisted he had the "right to be on the beach as a taxpaying citizen."
Stiner was arrested for disorderly intoxication and battery.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges