|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 10:19 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 10:19 AM EST|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - An inmate was found dead in his cell at the Duval County Jail in Jacksonville.
The Florida Times Union (http://bit.ly/TLUzzi ) reports guard doing a routine check found the man just before midnight Sunday.
The newspaper reports that the death is under investigation.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in suspicious North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft