JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - An inmate was found dead in his cell at the Duval County Jail in Jacksonville.
The Florida Times Union (http://bit.ly/TLUzzi ) reports guard doing a routine check found the man just before midnight Sunday.
The newspaper reports that the death is under investigation.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th