|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 2:56 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 2:56 PM EST|
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Police say a 29-year-old man who was arrested three times for huffing dust cleaner has died in Boynton Beach.
The South Florida SunSentinel (http://sunsent.nl/QSwcmp ) reports Patrick Henderson's decomposing body was found Saturday inside a Ford Explorer in the T.J. Maxx parking lot. Investigators found several empty aerosol containers.
Boynton Beach police spokeswoman Stephanie Slater says an off-duty Fort Lauderdale police officer noticed a stench as she walked in the parking lot Saturday afternoon. She found Henderson's body inside the vehicle.
Two weeks earlier Henderson was charged with huffing dangerous chemicals outside a Staples store. A day later, he was arrested for huffing outside Target and spent three days in jail. The next day an officer saw him huffing again and arrested him. He posted bond four hours later.
Information from: South Florida Sun Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), http://www.sun sentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- LCSO investigates shots fired in Gateway
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest