|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 6:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 6:16 PM EST|
MIAMI (AP) - Two passengers on the bus that crashed into a concrete overpass at Miami International Airport remain hospitalized.
Hospital officials said Monday that nine of the 13 patients taken to Ryder Trauma Center and the Jackson Memorial Hospital Emergency Room have been discharged. Two are still being treated and are in good condition.
One person died at the hospital after the crash on Dec. 1 and another died at the scene.
Police have not charged or cited the driver of the bus that carried 32 members of a Jehovah's Witnesses group. Authorities said the driver got lost when the large bus hit the overpass. The bus was privately owned and typically used for tours.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death