|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 6:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 6:16 PM EST|
MIAMI (AP) - Two passengers on the bus that crashed into a concrete overpass at Miami International Airport remain hospitalized.
Hospital officials said Monday that nine of the 13 patients taken to Ryder Trauma Center and the Jackson Memorial Hospital Emergency Room have been discharged. Two are still being treated and are in good condition.
One person died at the hospital after the crash on Dec. 1 and another died at the scene.
Police have not charged or cited the driver of the bus that carried 32 members of a Jehovah's Witnesses group. Authorities said the driver got lost when the large bus hit the overpass. The bus was privately owned and typically used for tours.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory