|Published:||Dec 09, 2012 11:31 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 09, 2012 11:31 AM EST|
"Everyone Rides" has been supporting the children of the Boys and Girls Club for nine years.
Cyclist, runners, and walkers took to the pavement outside of Jet Blue Park at Fenway South to raise money for the club.
This event started off as a way to raise money to give "at risk" kids a brand new bike, but the event continues to grow, allowing the money raised to pay for different programs at the club.
Cyclist could ride 15, 30, 62 or 100 miles. Runners could choose to run in the half marathon or the 5k.
And for those who did not want to take part in the early morning workout, the "Everyone Relax" is fun for the entire family. This part of the event is going on from 10-2 p.m.
The goal is to raise $100,000.
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Disabled kids in nursing homes suit consolidated