|Published:||Dec 07, 2012 3:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 07, 2012 3:39 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Starting at 8:00 a.m. and continuing through the day on Saturday, motorists should expect lane closures on eastbound Daniels Parkway at the overpass. Crews will remount the overhead sign, repair lighting under the deck, and replace damaged guardrail. Sign work requires temporary, short duration closure of two eastbound lanes on Daniels Parkway (one lane remains open to traffic while crews re-attach the sign to the overpass). Other work during the day requires one lane closure on eastbound Daniels Parkway (two lanes will remain open to traffic).
Nighttime work is not planned.
Early in January, crews will add final striping to eastbound Daniels Parkway lanes recently resurfaced. Crews also will repave southbound I-75 in this area, but the schedule for this work is not determined yet.
ICA is responding to damage to the I-75/Daniels Parkway overpass in Lee County (mile marker 131) that occurred during a traffic incident Tuesday, November 6. Multiple beams were damaged and involved both northbound and southbound bridges. ICA will seek third party reimbursement for repairs. Damage is estimated at $750,000.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba