|Published:||Dec 07, 2012 3:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 07, 2012 3:39 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Starting at 8:00 a.m. and continuing through the day on Saturday, motorists should expect lane closures on eastbound Daniels Parkway at the overpass. Crews will remount the overhead sign, repair lighting under the deck, and replace damaged guardrail. Sign work requires temporary, short duration closure of two eastbound lanes on Daniels Parkway (one lane remains open to traffic while crews re-attach the sign to the overpass). Other work during the day requires one lane closure on eastbound Daniels Parkway (two lanes will remain open to traffic).
Nighttime work is not planned.
Early in January, crews will add final striping to eastbound Daniels Parkway lanes recently resurfaced. Crews also will repave southbound I-75 in this area, but the schedule for this work is not determined yet.
ICA is responding to damage to the I-75/Daniels Parkway overpass in Lee County (mile marker 131) that occurred during a traffic incident Tuesday, November 6. Multiple beams were damaged and involved both northbound and southbound bridges. ICA will seek third party reimbursement for repairs. Damage is estimated at $750,000.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash