|Published:||Dec 07, 2012 3:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 07, 2012 3:39 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Starting at 8:00 a.m. and continuing through the day on Saturday, motorists should expect lane closures on eastbound Daniels Parkway at the overpass. Crews will remount the overhead sign, repair lighting under the deck, and replace damaged guardrail. Sign work requires temporary, short duration closure of two eastbound lanes on Daniels Parkway (one lane remains open to traffic while crews re-attach the sign to the overpass). Other work during the day requires one lane closure on eastbound Daniels Parkway (two lanes will remain open to traffic).
Nighttime work is not planned.
Early in January, crews will add final striping to eastbound Daniels Parkway lanes recently resurfaced. Crews also will repave southbound I-75 in this area, but the schedule for this work is not determined yet.
ICA is responding to damage to the I-75/Daniels Parkway overpass in Lee County (mile marker 131) that occurred during a traffic incident Tuesday, November 6. Multiple beams were damaged and involved both northbound and southbound bridges. ICA will seek third party reimbursement for repairs. Damage is estimated at $750,000.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks