|Published:||Dec 07, 2012 6:18 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 07, 2012 6:18 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Each year, kids write letters to Santa. And each year they have interesting things to say. Besides the common requests for toys, here are some of their unique phrases:
"Dear Santa Claus, Give me a big bike. But not too big bike."
"Dear Santa, How much elfs do you have in the world?"
"Dear Santa, I can't tell you my age or weight. My mom says that's a girl's secret, but I've been really good this year, I can tell you that much. And I haven't told a lie since August 18th."
"Santa, I know I did roll my eyes at my mom, but I said, 'I'm sorry.'"
"Dear Santa, I want a laptop. If you can't read that here, is what it says is laptop."
"Santa, Do you like pictures? What is your favorite holiday? Was I good?"
"Santa, Am I on the bad list? Yes or no."
"Santa, I would like a sheep and a horse that is white. Also, a baby hedgehog and Asian elephant."
The Post Office says if you write Santa, please include a return address, so he can write back.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing