|Published:||Dec 07, 2012 6:18 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 07, 2012 6:18 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Each year, kids write letters to Santa. And each year they have interesting things to say. Besides the common requests for toys, here are some of their unique phrases:
"Dear Santa Claus, Give me a big bike. But not too big bike."
"Dear Santa, How much elfs do you have in the world?"
"Dear Santa, I can't tell you my age or weight. My mom says that's a girl's secret, but I've been really good this year, I can tell you that much. And I haven't told a lie since August 18th."
"Santa, I know I did roll my eyes at my mom, but I said, 'I'm sorry.'"
"Dear Santa, I want a laptop. If you can't read that here, is what it says is laptop."
"Santa, Do you like pictures? What is your favorite holiday? Was I good?"
"Santa, Am I on the bad list? Yes or no."
"Santa, I would like a sheep and a horse that is white. Also, a baby hedgehog and Asian elephant."
The Post Office says if you write Santa, please include a return address, so he can write back.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect