|Published:||Dec 06, 2012 2:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2012 2:27 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. – Think you have what it takes to sing in front of a sold-out crowd of more than 11,000 people? The Boston Red Sox are currently looking for new talent to perform the national anthem for the upcoming 2013 Spring Training season at JetBlue Park.
All interested performers are invited to attend open auditions at JetBlue Park located at 11500 Fenway South Drive in Fort Myers, on Monday, Dec. 17 and Tuesday, Dec. 18, from 2 to 6 p.m.
Time slots will be reserved for those who RSVP by contacting Gordon Lessersohn at 239-226-4704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All reservations must be made by noon on Friday, Dec. 14.
All ages are welcome to audition. Performers should enter the stadium through Gate ‘C’ near the team store and will be escorted into the building. Those who cannot attend these dates are invited to submit an audio recording to Gordon Lessersohn.
Space is limited, so please email or call to reserve your audition spot today.
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Fla. Gov. oks sales tax holiday for August
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel