|Published:||Dec 06, 2012 2:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2012 2:27 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. – Think you have what it takes to sing in front of a sold-out crowd of more than 11,000 people? The Boston Red Sox are currently looking for new talent to perform the national anthem for the upcoming 2013 Spring Training season at JetBlue Park.
All interested performers are invited to attend open auditions at JetBlue Park located at 11500 Fenway South Drive in Fort Myers, on Monday, Dec. 17 and Tuesday, Dec. 18, from 2 to 6 p.m.
Time slots will be reserved for those who RSVP by contacting Gordon Lessersohn at 239-226-4704 or email@example.com.
All reservations must be made by noon on Friday, Dec. 14.
All ages are welcome to audition. Performers should enter the stadium through Gate ‘C’ near the team store and will be escorted into the building. Those who cannot attend these dates are invited to submit an audio recording to Gordon Lessersohn.
Space is limited, so please email or call to reserve your audition spot today.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students