|Published:||Dec 06, 2012 11:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2012 11:22 AM EST|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Police say a woman was struck by two vehicles as she tried to cross busy Busch Boulevard in Tampa.
The woman died from her injuries Wednesday night.
Tampa police say 36-year-old Kine C. Stegavik was first struck by a Nissan Altima about 6 p.m. The driver of a Ford Focus tried to avoid the crash but also hit Stegavik.
She died at the scene.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home