|Published:||Dec 06, 2012 11:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2012 11:22 AM EST|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Police say a woman was struck by two vehicles as she tried to cross busy Busch Boulevard in Tampa.
The woman died from her injuries Wednesday night.
Tampa police say 36-year-old Kine C. Stegavik was first struck by a Nissan Altima about 6 p.m. The driver of a Ford Focus tried to avoid the crash but also hit Stegavik.
She died at the scene.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge