|Published:||Dec 06, 2012 5:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2012 6:24 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- There has been another collision at a controversial Fort Myers intersection.
A white van and a small white car crashed at 5:00 p.m. at the intersection of the new Metro Extension, now called the Michael G. Rippe Parkway.
Lee County Sheriff's deputies directed vehicles around the accident.
Often, drivers have to cross at least three lanes of traffic at the intersection and many are calling the it "unsafe."
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- Adopting a shelter pet this holiday season