|Published:||Dec 06, 2012 5:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2012 6:24 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- There has been another collision at a controversial Fort Myers intersection.
A white van and a small white car crashed at 5:00 p.m. at the intersection of the new Metro Extension, now called the Michael G. Rippe Parkway.
Lee County Sheriff's deputies directed vehicles around the accident.
Often, drivers have to cross at least three lanes of traffic at the intersection and many are calling the it "unsafe."
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent