|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 10:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 10:13 AM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Orange County Sheriff's deputies are asking for the public's help in finding the missing son of a woman who was fatally shot in August.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/TPfpxv ) reports 14-year-old Ricardo Chang has been missing since Monday. He was last seen about 7:30 p.m. at the Central Florida Behavioral Center in Orlando.
The teen's mother, Jorgete Acarie, was found dead in her bed last August in southwest Orange County. No arrests have been made in that case.
Police say the boy's father released a statement Tuesday calling for his safe return.
Information from: Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads