|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 4:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 4:29 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies are searching for the suspect who robbed the CVS Pharmacy, located at 12255 South Cleveland Avenue, just before 2:30 this afternoon.
Upon arrival, deputies met with store employees and witnesses. It was determined that an unknown black male approximately 5’7”, 120-130 pounds with facial hair, wearing a black hooded jacket with red and white writing on it, a white t-shirt underneath the jacket, and black tennis shoes. He demanded money from the cash register while displaying a small caliber silver handgun and spoke with an unknown accent. After stealing an undisclosed amount of money, the suspect fled the scene on foot. No one was injured.
If you know anything about this robbery, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org via text to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD or through the TipSubmit app on any Smart phone.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme