|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 4:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 4:29 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies are searching for the suspect who robbed the CVS Pharmacy, located at 12255 South Cleveland Avenue, just before 2:30 this afternoon.
Upon arrival, deputies met with store employees and witnesses. It was determined that an unknown black male approximately 5’7”, 120-130 pounds with facial hair, wearing a black hooded jacket with red and white writing on it, a white t-shirt underneath the jacket, and black tennis shoes. He demanded money from the cash register while displaying a small caliber silver handgun and spoke with an unknown accent. After stealing an undisclosed amount of money, the suspect fled the scene on foot. No one was injured.
If you know anything about this robbery, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org via text to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD or through the TipSubmit app on any Smart phone.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders