|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 10:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 10:35 PM EST|
Naples, Fla. --A vote on whether or not to erect a seven foot fence at St. Ann Catholic School in Naples was delayed again Wednesday night.
School leaders and police want to put a seven foot fence up along the schools soccer field near downtown Naples to keep students in and intruders out, but neighbors say it would be an eyesore.
The principal asked the council for more time to address the concerns.
The council will take up the issue at the next meeting December 19th.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island