|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 10:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 10:35 PM EST|
Naples, Fla. --A vote on whether or not to erect a seven foot fence at St. Ann Catholic School in Naples was delayed again Wednesday night.
School leaders and police want to put a seven foot fence up along the schools soccer field near downtown Naples to keep students in and intruders out, but neighbors say it would be an eyesore.
The principal asked the council for more time to address the concerns.
The council will take up the issue at the next meeting December 19th.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash