|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 3:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 5:22 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Officers are investigating a shooting on the 2900 block of Jackson St. that happened Wednesday afternoon.
Fort Myers Police detained one male juvenile suspect on Royal Palm Avenue.
Fort Myers Police say the victim, 19-year-old Reuben Aspilaire, suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound. He was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Fort Myers Middle School was briefly on lockdown, but the students have since been released.
The investigation is ongoing.
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Disabled kids in nursing homes suit consolidated