|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 3:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 5:22 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Officers are investigating a shooting on the 2900 block of Jackson St. that happened Wednesday afternoon.
Fort Myers Police detained one male juvenile suspect on Royal Palm Avenue.
Fort Myers Police say the victim, 19-year-old Reuben Aspilaire, suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound. He was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Fort Myers Middle School was briefly on lockdown, but the students have since been released.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic