|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 3:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 5:22 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Officers are investigating a shooting on the 2900 block of Jackson St. that happened Wednesday afternoon.
Fort Myers Police detained one male juvenile suspect on Royal Palm Avenue.
Fort Myers Police say the victim, 19-year-old Reuben Aspilaire, suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound. He was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Fort Myers Middle School was briefly on lockdown, but the students have since been released.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy