|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 5:17 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 5:17 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man who was critically injured in an accident on the new Metro extension, was released from the hospital today. David Vanaman is now recovering from his injuries at home.
Vanaman crashed his scooter at the intersection of Briarcliff Road and the Metro Parkway Extension in October.
Since the road opened, neighbors have asked for a light at that intersection.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating